Charter Customer Service Specialist
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Charter Customer Service Specialist Janesville, WI
Coach USA, one of the largest transportation companies in North
America, is hiring a full time Charter Customer Service Specialist
at its Janesville, WI location. The ideal candidate will be
detailed oriented and able to multi-task. They will be able to work
individually or with a team. They will exhibit excellent customer
service skills and be familiar with all the divisions of the
company. This position reports to the Charter Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage
trust and loyalty
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Knowing all our services so that you can answer questions.
- Process orders, forms, and requests, and trip follow-ups.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer
- Must be able to work individually and with a team.
- Proven customer service experience
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Competitive benefits package
- 401(k) with Company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
For further consideration, apply online
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity
laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status,
non-job related disability or any other protected group
Keywords: CoachUSA, Janesville , Charter Customer Service Specialist, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!