Senior Analytical Chemist
Company: SHINE Technologies, LLC
Posted on: August 4, 2022
SHINE is immediately seeking a Senior Analytical
Chemist/Radiochemist will be responsible for the development and
implementation of sample preparation and analysis in support of the
radioisotope production facility. Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Properly handle radiological materials following ALARA
- Maintain and calibrate analytical and radioanalytical
instruments-ICP-MS, HPGe, LSC, a/-- spectrometry, XRD etc..
- Leading chemical solution preparation tasks and analytical
testing in support of quality control and plant operations.
- Assist in the development of procedures, specifications, and
test and validation methods in compliance with federal and state
regulations and standards. Requirements:
- B.S. in chemistry or relevant scientific discipline. Advanced
- Experience of handling radioactive materials and
- Work experience in a radiological laboratory setting.
- Previous experience working in a cGMP environment is preferred.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant's
ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export
Controls. Additionally, applicant's eligibility may be conditioned
based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements
for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a
pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background
check. SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical
component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every
member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and
experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and
from the responsibility we take for our actions. SHINE Technologies
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. PI186829559
Keywords: SHINE Technologies, LLC, Janesville , Senior Analytical Chemist, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!