Equipment Operator - 2nd or 3rd Shift
Company: SHINE Technologies, LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2023
The Equipment Operator will operate first-of-a-kind particle
accelerator system. Ideal candidates must have a willingness to
quickly learn and understand new technology, instrumentation, and
technical processes. In addition, the selected candidate must be
able to read from engineering drawings or schematics and follow
written or verbal instructions. The Equipment Operator will assist
with the execution of tests and experiments and must be able to
follow written procedures and accurately record test data. This
position requires the ability to work safely within an industrial
environment. Starting pay rate of $23/hour with 2nd shift premium
of $2/hour and 3rd shift premium of $3/hour. Duties and
Responsibilities:Specific duties and responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Assembles and performs limited testing and operation of process
systems, component assemblies on first-of-a-kind particle
- Perform system operation, including:
- Powering up, monitoring, and manipulating system controls
- Monitoring steady state operations
- Perform preventative maintenance, including:
- Replacing consumable parts and system maintenance at designated
- Assembly/disassembly of system
- Constructs, troubleshoots, tests, and maintains
electromechanical, electronic, mechanical, optical, pneumatic,
hydro mechanical, and pressure-type measuring and indicating
instruments, devices or systems as needed.
- Post-processing of system output materials.
- Overtime may be necessary to complete required work assignment
with little or no advance notice to cover a 24-hour, 5-day per week
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner that is professional and cooperative.
- Assist other projects and departments as required.
- Associate degree in Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Technician
or related discipline preferred.
- Two to five years' experience in an industrial setting.
- Strong mechanical aptitude desired.
- Experience in laboratory operations, equipment and
instrumentation is highly desired.
- Willingness to learn and understand new technology,
instrumentation, and technical processes.
- Ability to read from engineering drawings or schematics.
- Ability to work safely within an industrial
environment.Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the
applicant's ability to qualify for access to information subject to
U.S. Export Controls. Additionally, applicant's eligibility may be
conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically
requires a pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal
background check.SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a
critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our
success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the
talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we
exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.SHINE
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.Pay Transparency
Policy Employee Rights Under the NLRA Equal Opportunity
Keywords: SHINE Technologies, LLC, Janesville , Equipment Operator - 2nd or 3rd Shift, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!