Registered Nurse RN, Step Down
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Position: Step Down Unit RN -per diem CareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit. Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy! Requirements for Step Down RN Role
- 1-year full-time step down RN experience required. Must be
current and within the last year. This does not include school or
clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are
not applicable for this position.
- Local Wisconsin residents preferred
- Must have strong cardiac rhythm interpretation skills, as well
as strong assessment skills relating to a variety of
- Must be familiar with titrating common medication drips per
protocol and show competency with ACLS protocols.
- AHA, ACLS, BLS and NIHSS required
- Flexibility to float to lower acuity units when needed is a
- Must have current WI license, passed background check and good
standing with the WI state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. --- How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. --- --- ---
Keywords: CareRev, Janesville , Registered Nurse RN, Step Down, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!