Material Handler III (9:30 AM - 6:00 PM)
Company: W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join our team! Great Benefits!! Come join a successful
Now Hiring for a Warehouse Material Handler III
* Monday - Friday No Weekends, Holidays, or Nights
* Day 1 benefits including medical, dental, vision
* 18 days paid time off
* 6 paid holidays
* 6% company contribution to 401K with immediate investing
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of
quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance
industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with
customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing
Learn more about this position!
In this full time Material Handler III role, you will
* Package inbound material including assortment kit assembly using
package labeling system and printers, automated packaging
equipment, scales, tape guns, mechanical stapler, and shrink
* Document packaging activity using radio frequency scanners and
keyboard data entry.
* Pick orders on floor level of warehouse using non-powered
* Perform Cart Put Away, Restock Picking and assist with inventory
cycle counts on floor level of warehouse using non-powered
* Partner with Quality Control personnel to ensure only authorized,
quality goods are packed into stock.
* General knowledge of distribution/ manufacturing operations.
* Average math skills and effective reading & writing skills.
* Problem solving ability and attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to spend the majority of the time standing and walking in
a warehouse environment
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: W.W. Grainger, Inc., Janesville , Material Handler III (9:30 AM - 6:00 PM), Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!