Entry Level R&D Chemist
Company: SHINE Technologies, LLC
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:SHINE Technologies is seeking an Entry Level R&D
Chemist. The R&D Chemist is expected to:
- Prepare samples and solutions according to general chemical
- Contribute to teams working on targeted R&D projects
(including radiochemical separations).
- Learn and operate a variety of analytical instrumentation
(including ICP-MS, LSC, HPLC in order to analyze samples generated
in Chemistry and across other SHINE divisions).
- Perform emerging experiments as needed.Duties and
Responsibilities:Specific duties and responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Perform experimental and prototyping work related to chemical
and radiochemical handling, sampling, and analysis.
- Develop and modify standard operating procedures for the use of
laboratory equipment and test plans for targeted R&D
- Perform liquid-liquid and column separation of metal ions.
- Perform other duties as requested or
assigned.Requirements:R&D Chemist Job Requirements:
- B.S. in chemistry or relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience with spectroscopic or chromatographic
- Willingness to handle radioactive materials and learn proper
use of radioanalytical instruments.
- Willingness to be hands on and understand new technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Eligibility for
employment is conditioned on the applicant's ability to qualify for
access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls.
Additionally, applicant's eligibility may be conditioned based upon
meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access
to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a
pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background
check.SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical
component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every
member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and
experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and
from the responsibility we take for our actions.SHINE Technologies
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. PI214439152
Keywords: SHINE Technologies, LLC, Janesville , Entry Level R&D Chemist, Other , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...