Addiction Counselor - Outpatient
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Let's change lives together. Join a purpose-driven community of
champions. Position Purpose: This full time position will provide
continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral
manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with
applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a
member of a dedicated, caring team in the delivery of addictions
treatment services to clients and their families and facilitate the
issues of recovery into their daily living situations. Job
- Master's Degree preferred in psychology, counseling, social
work or related field (second level license required for Therapist
- Certified Addictions Counselor (CADC) or be certified within 12
months of start date.
- o r Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work or related
field and a CADC.
- CPR or complete within three months of start date.
- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed.
- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources Essential Responsibilities:
1. Work hours prescribed by the manager and any additional hours
deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned. 2. Undertake
primary case management responsibilities for designated patients.
3. Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational
sessions for patients and/or family members. 4. Ensure that client
service records are maintained consistent with rules and
regulations. 5. Maintain communications with all staff (e.g.
admissions, therapeutic passes, and discharge plans). 6. Assume
on-call responsibilities per schedule or when designated. 7.
Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
employees and community groups. 8. Be familiar with court
proceedings and available to make court appearances on behalf of
Rosecrance patients. 9. Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and
participate in all team meetings and activities. 10. Exercise
confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct and with the
framework of the law. 11. Deliver exceptional customer service
consistently to every customer. 12. Serve as a role model for other
staff, clients, and customers and demonstrate positive guest
relations in representing Rosecrance. 13. Assume other related
responsibilities as delegated and assigned. Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting rate for Bachelors - $21.11/hour
- Starting rate for Masters - $24.44/hour
- Additional $.50/hour with CADC certification
- Tuesday-Friday 11am-9:30pm Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison
Campus - Rockford, IL Benefits: Rosecrance values its employees and
offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Salary based on education, experience, and credentials
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with multiple plan
options to meet your needs
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance and licensure/certification
- Paid Time Off, sick time, bereavement leave
- Referral program earning up to $1,000 per hire!
- Wellness plan and certain facilities offering an on-site gym
About Us: Rosecrance is a leading non-profit provider of
comprehensive behavioral health services in the United States. With
over 100 years of experience, Rosecrance is dedicated to helping
individuals and families overcome substance abuse and mental health
challenges. We operate a network of treatment centers and
outpatient programs, offering evidence-based therapies and
compassionate care to promote lasting recovery. To Apply: If you
are passionate about making a difference in the lives of
individuals and families affected by substance abuse and mental
health disorders, we invite you to join our team at Rosecrance.
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
EEO: Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, marital
status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Our
hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, and
experience relevant to the requirements of the position. Education
- Bachelors or better in Human Services or related fieldPreferred
- Masters or better in Human Services or related field Licenses &
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Janesville , Addiction Counselor - Outpatient, Other , Clinton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!