Posted on: January 3, 2022
Starting Pay $30/Hr - $35/Hr + $2500 Signing Bonus$1.00/Hr Night
Shift Premium12 Hr Shift (7p to 7a)Are you a motivated self-starter
who enjoys working with your hands making a quality product? Do you
enjoy the challenge of troubleshooting an issue from start to
resolution? Have you asked yourself, "Does the company I work for
care for my safety and overall future career development?" Do you
enjoy working in a smaller environment with a close family feel? If
this sounds like you, let's talk!NAPCO, a Westlake company, is a
leading polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe manufacturer in North
America. Founded in 1992, NAPCO manufactures a broad range of
gasketed, solvent welded, and restrained joint pipes for a diverse
range of markets including municipal water and sewer, residential
plumbing, water well, agricultural irrigation, turf and mining.
NAPCO offers a broad range of standard and specialty piping, and
fittings; including brands such as Certa-Lok -, Yelomine -,
Certa-Set - and Certa-Flo -.SO WHY NAPCO?We believe in creating a
supportive and inclusive culture that empowers and encourages our
associates to succeed through individual achievement and teamwork.
A career at NAPCO, a Westlake Company, is enriched with an
innovative spirit, high work ethic, and rewarding experiences. We
foster a culture that supports professional development, personal
growth, and opportunities for advancement.COMPETITIVE PAY &
- Benefits Effective Day 1
- Med, Den, Vision, 401k (4% match), Annual Retirement
Contribution (2%), Life & AD&D
- Paid Vacation
- 12 Hr Shift Work 2/2/3 Rotation - This Equates to 6 Months Out
of the Year!
- Free lunch Fridays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Pay for Knowledge Program
- Opportunity for AdvancementDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMay
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform all mechanical, electrical and control systems duties
- Assess and proactively predict the operational state of
equipment, filters, oil, hydraulics, compressors, motors, pumps,
plumbing and electrical systems and determine course of immediate
and future action as needed to eliminate unscheduled downtime.
- Install and setup barrels and screws on all extruders with
- Complete welding and fabrication work as needed, process
repairs, improvements, and capital projects.
- Use SAP Maintenance Module software to generate work orders,
track labor, and consume materials/parts.
- Make shift rounds at a minimum of twice per shift to inspect
Air Compressors, Chillers, Water Pumps, Storage Silos, Material
Transfer Systems, Extrusion Equipment; Air, Water, and Electrical
Systems and other Operation-Critical Equipment to insure
functionality to required operational standards.
- Resolve problems with equipment, leaks, and other deficiencies
and take action as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks in accordance with the
Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Ability to install and setup barrels and screws on all
extruders without supervision.
- Troubleshoot PLC based control systems and make component
adjustments and/or repairs.
- Maintain high level of organization and high standards for
- Make suggestions for improvements to safety, efficiency, and
costs to management.
- Skill and ability to train other maintenance and production
associates in total productive maintenance activities.EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- HSED Diploma or GED and a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in
Industrial Maintenance. Technical Degree preferred.PHYSICAL
DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required
to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The
employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.WORK
ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical
shock. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid
conditions, fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat, and
vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious
places. The noise level in the work environment is usually
loud.Take your career to the next level and join NAPCO's pipeline
Keywords: NAPCO, Janesville , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!