Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Electrical
Assemblers for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to
be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift; 6: 00am-4: 30pm, Monday-Friday + OT offered on
Job Duties of the Electrical Assembler:
- Review print package to understand scope of the project at
- Inspect the material provided on the work order, as well as the
work order itself, for correctness and conformance to company
- Complete all electrical wiring using proper assembly methods,
data obtained in the manufacturing procedures and good workmanship
- Write a requisition slip when materials are required from
- Notify the area supervisor of any questionable situation or
non-conforming parts, assembly or work encountered. A "
Non-Conformance Report" must be written per company standards.
- Bend and install small conduit runs as required.
- Pull wires through the conduit and assemble connection
including proper labeling.
- Return unused materials to rack for return to the stockroom
along with the proper paperwork.
- Tag scrap materials and rejected parts with a rejected tag
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe working area.
- Ensure all work meets company and National Electric Code
Standards as well as all other applicable standards.
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Janesville , Electrical Assembler-1st, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!