Company: Blain's Farm & Fleet
Posted on: January 8, 2022
What We Offer:At Blain's Farm & Fleet we believe everyone
deserves the opportunity to have a job they love, work in a great
environment, grow their career, and enjoy a positive work/life
As a family-owned retailer we take pride in offering a competitive
benefit package designed to support you and your life. It is one of
the reasons we have been named a Forbes Best Employer for three
- We provide development to help you grow your career
- Associate discount
- Internal recognition programs that support an engaged
- Profit Sharing
- 401k with company match
- Mix of in office and work from homeWhat You--ll Do:Work closely
with business and technology partners to provide risk-based
information security guidance. Define and maintain Information
Security policies and programs to protect the confidentiality and
integrity of the organization's network systems, applications, and
- Demonstrate knowledge of compliance program initiatives,
including control requirements, risks associate, and how Blain's
- Documentation of security issues including identifying risks
and working with issue owners to define and validate remediation
- Support security awareness program, including preparation of
materials, education of associates, and monitoring of program
- Support 3rd party vendor security risk management program and
- Perform application access reviews to support identity
governance program and compliance requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Information Security to
technical/non-technical management and associates.
- Facilitate communication with product teams on remediation
prioritization and timelines.
- Apply relevant industry trends to product needs.
- Identify opportunities and translate into problem
- Identify mitigation strategies for remediation.
- Build partnerships with other teams.
What it Takes:2+ years of information security experience
- Passionate about problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including
ability to communicate with senior management.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a product
- Critical thinking, attention to details, ability to work
- Strong work ethic, motivated self-starter with a focus on
details and meeting deadlines.#IND3
Keywords: Blain's Farm & Fleet, Janesville , Security Analyst, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!