Senior Business Analyst
Company: Blain's Farm & Fleet
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What We Offer:At Blain's Farm & Fleet we believe everyone
deserves the opportunity to have a job they love, work in a great
environment, grow their career, and enjoy a positive work/life
As a family-owned retailer we take pride in offering a competitive
benefit package designed to support you and your life. It is one of
the reasons we have been named a Forbes Best Employer for three
- We provide development to help you grow your career
- Associate discount
- Internal recognition programs that support an engaged
- Profit Sharing
- 401k with company match
- Mix of in office and work from homeWhat You--ll Do:Responsible
for elicitation, analysis, documentation, facilitation, and
validation of business needs and translating these needs to
applications and operational requirements.
- Evaluating business processes.
- Uncovering areas for improvement.
- Documenting requirements.
- Coordinating efforts with software development team to design
systems and applications.
- Leading ongoing rev views of business process and developing
- Facilitating meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
- Build and manage relationships with business leadership and key
stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met and value is
- Leading adoption of business analyst best practices.
What it Takes:bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years industry
experience, possess a valid driver's license
- Strong analytical skills, natural curiosity, deductive
reasoning, and a desire to learn.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to drive to deadlines and balance multiple
- Strong written and oral communication skills - able to clearly
convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range
- Strong Excel skills.
- Business Processing Mapping skills.
- Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing
impact on business processes and making recommendations.
- Familiarity with Scrum or other Agile based concepts and
methodologies is a plus.
- Experience and/or background in accounting is a plus.
- Experience working in Microsoft AX is a plus.
- Weekend and/or evening work and overnight travel as
Keywords: Blain's Farm & Fleet, Janesville , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!