Night Warehouse Supervisor
Company: Tigre USA Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Night Warehouse Supervisor
The warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising warehouse
operators and ensuring that products are shipped in a correct and
timely manner. He/she is accountable for assembling proper
documentation to ensure shipment to customer facilities of the
correct product mix. He/She provides administrative services as
necessary to carry out these tasks. He/she is responsible for
inventory management, receiving, and replenishment.
- Supervise day-to-day activities of the warehouse.
- Maintains safety and compliance programs, receives, schedules,
and tracks equipment.
- Ensures employees are aware of and adhere to safety rules and
regulations. Works with the team to develop a safety culture with
zero incidents /accidents
- Ensures process corrective actions are addressed in a timely
manner and are effective
- Works with the logistics manager in identifying, developing,
and implementing process improvements in the Warehouse
- Ensures that equipment is maintained and operated in a safe
- Compiles distributes, evaluates, and actions warehouse
- Maintains inventory and assists the logistics manager to manage
the operations of the warehouse.
- Provides training to Warehouse operators.
- Plans and directs warehouse activities and establishes
priorities in keeping with safe, effective and efficient operations
and cost factors, while ensuring inventory accuracy and
- Coordinates the activities of the warehouse in receiving,
storing, pulling, staging, and shipping materials or products while
applying knowledge of methods, equipment, and capability of
- Ensures materials are received, identified, labeled, stored,
pulled, staged, shipped, and transacted for proper tracking and
location identification for inventory control.
- Coordinates shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and
labeling pallets and cartons
- Be involved in the hiring process for warehouse
- Sets goals for employees and motivates warehouse personnel to
achieve their goals
- Follow company policies as outlined in the employee
- Provide feedback to warehouse operators
- Attend and conduct meetings
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Other duties as assigned
Position Specifications and Requirements
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 + years of warehouse experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete projects
involving organization and process improvement.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills,
as well as excellent documentation and organizational
- Spanish Speaking Preferred
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft office.
- Ability to lift loads up to 50 pounds.
- Certified in forklift driving
Regular Contacts: Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Manager,
Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Operators, Customer Service
Representative, Production Scheduler
Keywords: Tigre USA Inc, Janesville , Night Warehouse Supervisor, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!