Regional Dedicated Driver Class A
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Call Wilma to learn more about our Driving Opportunities!
Regional Dedicated Driver Class A
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Class A Regional Dedicated Driver to
the site in Janesville, WI to deliver medical equipment to
hospitals for our dedicated customer. Our customer is one of the
world s leading medical technology companies offering the latest
innovative products to aid in the continued development of the
Why should you join Kenco?Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in
the U.S. Kenco partners with customers nationwide to meet their
needs within the Logistics and Supply Chain realm. Through the
partnerships with our customers, we continue to grow by offering
continuous improvement and by providing a high-level of
intelligence in information technology.We are people-driven and
pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles- Be Honest, Serve, Get
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT
regulations to transport product safely and legally from the
Distribution Centers to the Vendor s destination.
- Ensures that product is delivered within a timely manner and
that product is secured and arrives to destination undamaged and in
their original condition.
- Maintains driver daily logs, trip reports, and other documents
- Performs a full pre-trip and post-trip inspection on
- Communicates any delivery issues and/or damaged product to
- Drivers will deliver and unload/load medical equipment to
hospitals. Equipment can include, but is not limited to beds,
mattresses, ambulance cots, trial machines, pediatric cribs,
furniture (patient and guest seating, nightstands, etc.)
- Unloading equipment on rollers and placing equipment inside the
hospital dock. Trailers are equipped with a crane to
- Multi-stop white glove delivery.
- States delivered to:
- IL, MN, IA, SD, ND, MO, KS
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
- Paid hourly
- Can make $85,000 gross per year
- Quarterly Safety Bonus if safety requirements are met within
- Paid every week via direct deposit.
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and
Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 8-10 Company Paid Holidays (amount of days depends on
- Accrued Paid Time Off!
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this is a good fit for you, apply today or Call (888)
We are looking for a driver who wants a career with a family
oriented business, stability, and wants to retire from Kenco!!
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Prior delivery experience: White glove delivery service
preferred but is NOT required.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
- Must have strong, excellent customer service and communication
- Must be able to push, pull, and remove equipment from racks and
position equipment in designated area.
- Pallet-jack experience preferred.
- Must be open to overnights throughout the week depending on
business needs. A $50 per diem is provided for each overnight.
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW for consideration. You
are still welcome to call Wilma with any questions and to express
your interest 888-907-2901.
Keywords: Kenco, Janesville , Regional Dedicated Driver Class A, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!