Behavior Technician (Paid Training & Guaranteed Ho
Company: FamilyPath Autism Services
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Description We're Building a Foundation. Let's Walk this
Path Together.At FamilyPath, our employees are valued and make us
who we are! We are a team of dedicated and enthusiastic people with
a passion for working with children & families. You will receive
the training and support to positively impact families and children
day in and day out!Travel to our clients is part of the job.
However, you will be scheduled to work with children in your area,
so travel is minimized. SummaryThe Children's Autism Treatment
Technician I (CATT I) is a full-time, exempt, and hourly position.
As an integral part of the treatment team, you'll work one-on-one
with children ages 18 months to 5 years of age providing in-home
behavioral intervention treatment. We utilize the Early Start
Denver Model (ESDM) as a play-based & relationship-based approach
to treatment using the teaching practices and procedures of applied
behavior analysis (ABA). Duties & Responsibilities
- Travel to client's homes to provide one on one services using
the Early Start Denver Model through play.
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable
- Model and promote effective time management, written and verbal
- Communicate regularly with the treatment team to receive
ongoing training, supervision, and support. Benefits
- Guaranteed Paid for Cancellations
- Guaranteed Paid Training
- Paid for Qualified Travel Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Upon Hire
- Company-sponsored Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match Schedules
- FamilyPath is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
- Sessions range from 2.5 hours to 3 hours.
- No nights
- No weekend hours What to love about FamilyPath:
- Career Advancement and Internal Growth Opportunities
- Employee Reward & Peer Recognition Programs
- Company-sponsored Events & Workplace Perks
- Locally Owned Experience & Education
- Required: Related employment or personal experience working
with or caring for children
- Required: High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Preferred: Associates or bachelor's degree in Psychology,
Education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Speech and Hearing
Services or related field -Progress toward completion is
considered- Job Requirements, Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Able to assume a variety of postures (kneeling, sitting, or
standing) for extended periods of time.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 35
- Dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic device
functions for data collection.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the
environment is usually moderate.
- Must have visual acuity to read and comprehend written
communication through computer, electronic devices, and paper
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing and able to be
physically present at the assigned job location, which may include
offices, home, school, and community placements.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
FamilyPath Autism Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
and service provider."Mental Health", "Child Psychology",
"psychology", "ABA", "child development", "paraprofessional",
"Occupational Therapy", "Speech therapy", "Sociology", "Social
Work", "special education", "special needs", "therapy", "behavior
management", "developmental disabilities", "behavioral health",
"early childhood" , "teacher", "behavior intervention", "Asperger's
syndrome", "Applied Behavior Analysis", "Autism", "developmental
disability", "Behavior Technician", "paraprofessional", "behavioral
therapy", "behavioral therapist", "behavior", "childcare", "child
care", "child", "kids", "therapist"Janesville- Purple
Keywords: FamilyPath Autism Services, Janesville , Behavior Technician (Paid Training & Guaranteed Ho, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!