Assistant Site Manager (5 Points Janesville Location)
Company: Mr. Splash Car Wash
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Car Wash Site Assistant Manager works with the Site Manager,
General Manager and Operations Manager in developing and
maintaining a diverse team ensuring outstanding customer service.
The Car Wash Site Assistant Manager is "hands-on" in the operations
ensuring that the employees are properly trained/coached, and that
the car wash functions in a smooth effective manner including
equipment and presentation. The Assistant site Manager has a
passion for customer service and team leadership with high energy
and personal accountability. The site manager is a natural leader
and continuously challenges others for "excellence in execution" of
the company goals.Benefits:Commission Available in addition to
Salary!Health Care Supplement.Free Washes for your Personal
- Mechanical knowledge highly recommended
- Associate degree or higher (preferred but not required)
- Experience in customer care (minimum 5 years)
- Managerial knowledge and experience are required (minimum 3
years)Responsibilities for Assisting Site Manager:
- Establishing, training, and demonstrating a culture of
exceptional customer service skills by leading by example therefore
creating the highest quality in Customer care/relations of any car
- Creating work schedules on a monthly basis for all staff during
operational hours and ensuring all shifts are covered for
- Payroll data entries, ensure staff punches match published
- Document and send weekly chemical reports/inventory.
Communicate to operations Manager of irregularities of usage.
- Contact with customers after vehicle incidents have occurred.
Reviewing camera footage and meeting with customers, explaining the
wash process and how it is designed not to damage. Communicating
with General Manager if additional input is needed.
- Communicating with Operations manager regarding DRB operating
system concerns and being aware of problems arising.
- Representing Mr. Splash Car Wash with a great positive attitude
in the community both on and off the clock!
- Being a leader in promoting and educating the monthly wash club
and Fleet pass programs to residential and commercial customers,
respectively. Ensuring all customer information is inputted
correctly into the system.
- The Ability to create your own team in areas of hiring staff
and training, including submitting new employee paperwork to
- Communicate with the Site Manager as to any site/vending supply
needs for monthly orders.
- Be first contact in dealing with customer complaints in a swift
and meaningful way.
- Being a problem solver and plan when problems occur.
- Ensuring daily deposits are accurate and mistakes are resolved,
and continued education of staff if patterns and trends
- Complete other duties assigned by Management.Abilities:Must be
able to implement and apply policies and procedures. Must become
cross-trained in all aspects of the car wash. Must have the ability
to use preventative and repair maintenance procedures on industrial
carwash equipment. Must be able to problem solver and think ahead
to avoid shutdowns and delays for customers.Qualities:Must be able
to physically perform the duties and responsibilities of all
carwash production which include standing for long periods of time,
moving chemical barrels. Able to perform customer service
responsibilities. To ensure work is undertaken and completed in a
fast-paced environment. Position requires constant people
interaction, both with a wide variety of employees as well as
customers.Must have a proactive safety attitude. Successful Mr.
Splash Car Wash Managers are naturally able to multi-task. Enjoys
meeting and greeting customers and explaining how we can help them
take care of their vehicle's appearance. Must conduct oneself in a
consistently positive attitude always, be good team player,
professional in approach and presentation with high integrity and
honesty as a member of the Mr. Splash team.About Mr. Splash Car
WashMr. Splash Car Wash is not just a place to get your car squeaky
clean, but also a place to kick start your career! We're a small
group that puts our employees first and makes the job fun!Pay: Up
to $20 per hourSupplemental pay:
- Commission pay
- Bonus payBenefits:
- Referral programJob types: Full-timeSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilityEducation: High school degreeWork location:
Keywords: Mr. Splash Car Wash, Janesville , Assistant Site Manager (5 Points Janesville Location), Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!