Electro-Mechanical Technician - Electrical
Company: SHINE Technologies, LLC
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Support our first of its kind production facility. Ideal candidates
must have a willingness to quickly learn and understand new
technology, instrumentation, and technical processes. In addition,
the selected candidate must be able to read from engineering
drawings or schematics and is able to follow written or verbal
instructions. The Electrical technician will assist with the
execution of instrumentation testing and installation and must be
able to follow written procedures. This position requires the
ability to work safely within an industrial and radiation
environment. Duties and Responsibilities:Specific duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assembles and performs limited testing and operation of process
systems, component assemblies, and prototypes.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, tests, and maintains
electromechanical, electronic, and pressure-type measuring and
indicating instruments, devices or systems as needed.
- Under close direction and supervision, assembles major systems
of complex and unique electromechanical units.
- Performs daily and routine facility and equipment checks,
surveillance logs and workshop housekeeping.
- Assist other projects and departments as required.
- Overtime may be necessary to complete required work assignment
with little or no advance notice.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner that is professional and cooperative.
- Ideal candidates will possess an associate degree in related
discipline and have 5-10 years of experience.
- Willingness to learn and understand new technology,
instrumentation, and technical processes.
- PLC experience preferred
- Experience with instrumentation installation and testing
- Ability to read from engineering drawings or schematics.
- Ability to follow written procedures and accurately record test
- Ability to work safely within an industrial and radiation
- Ability to source parts and work with vendors Eligibility for
employment is conditioned on the applicant's ability to qualify for
access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls.
Additionally, applicant's eligibility may be conditioned based upon
meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access
to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a
pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background
check.SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical
component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every
member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and
experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and
from the responsibility we take for our actions.SHINE Technologies
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. PI186829872
Keywords: SHINE Technologies, LLC, Janesville , Electro-Mechanical Technician - Electrical, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!