Company: Morgan Truck Body
Posted on: August 6, 2022
$2500 Sign-On Bonus! $100 Bonus to ALL fully vaccinated new
hires! We are Morgan Truck Body, LLC - the largest manufacturer of
medium duty freight and refrigerated van and truck bodies in North
America. With a total of fourteen manufacturing and six service
facilities strategically located across the U.S. and Canada, Morgan
is able to provide the quality, service, and prompt delivery our
customers expect.We offer competitive wages and progressive
benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance,
disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and
more. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance,
recognition, and a culture of diversity and respect. As a
subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter, a privately held diversified
manufacturing company we offer a vast variety of career
opportunities.Essential Job Functions:
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and
throughout the company.
- Properly and safely operate required tools both
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to
apply based on instruction. Ability to read a tape measurer.
- Perform task within allotted RE time.
- Flex within functional areas as needed.
- Be able to operate a table saw and nail gun
- Work required schedule including overtime.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Meet physical requirements which include lifting up to 50lbs,
standing for long periods, bending, stooping, reaching and
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Putting up stock inventory.
- Pulling parts.Specific Job Functions:
- Over counter sales
- Safely operate forklift/straddle lift within areas of the
- Load and unload trucks.
- Complete daily forklift inspection
- build shipping crates
- Use of Banding Equipment
- Ability to properly identify part numbers.
- Comply with truck and trailer safety.
- Proper handling of all products/parts to include but not
limited to customer units including flatbed carry out, FRP's, and
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- The ability to get along with others. PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:This job operates in a manufacturing plant
environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team
member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member
frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods);
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and
arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit,
bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined
spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks
using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or
work in high places. J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.#LI-TK1PandoLogic. Keywords: Material Handler, Location:
Janesville, WI - 53547
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Janesville , Material Handler, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!