Quality Control Technician - 2nd Shift
Company: Morgan Truck Body
Posted on: August 6, 2022
$2,500 sign-on bonus! -Enjoy long weekends off with a 4 day - 10
hour shift schedule!Working hours 4:00 pm - 2:30 am Monday through
Thursday & Friday OT. POSITION SUMMARY:The Quality Control
Technician will inspect and ensure units are manufactured to sales
agreement, as well as Morgan's engineering drawings, standards, and
specifications. KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect and ensure all units are manufactured to sales
- Inspect and ensure all units are manufactured to Morgan's
engineering drawings, standards, and specifications.
- Direct others within the work area to complete rework
- Conduct in-process quality audits and review standards and
specification requirements with production supervisor when errors
or defects are detected.
- Perform final inspection function per Morgan and Customer
specification and standards.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure on-time delivery and
budgetary goals are met.
- Direct and coordinate the quality process, provide continuous
quality improvements, and ensure the integrity of Morgan's product
quality, manufacturing, certification and release activities.
- Train the workforce on quality standards and
- Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the
training and awareness of safety guidelines to new employees in the
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as required by management.EXPERTISE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a quality control/quality assurance
position. Prefer 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or a
quality assurance environment.
- Clear and effective communication Skills.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and follow
established safety and procedures.
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:This job operates in a manufacturing plant
environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team
member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member
frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods);
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and
arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit,
bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined
spaces). The QC Technician is expected to perform repetitive tasks
with the team member's hands, and have the ability to climb ladders
and/or work in high places.J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.#LI-TK1PandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Control / Quality
Assurance Technician, Location: Janesville, WI - 53547
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Janesville , Quality Control Technician - 2nd Shift, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!