Maintenance Technician (FT) Janesville, WI
Company: RHP Properties
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Who is RHP Properties?
Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, RHP Properties
(www.rhp.com) is the nation's largest private owner and operator of
manufactured home communities. With more than 360 communities
throughout 30 states, we continue to expand our footprint to
provide accessible and affordable housing across the country. All
of this would not be possible without the energy and drive of our
talented employees! We invest in our employees, with regular
training, opportunities for advancement, and fun events to bring
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our
Meadowview Place community located in Janesville, WI, who will
perform general grounds and lawn maintenance, as well as basic
repairs to homes owned by the community, for 40 hours per week.
As a successful Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in
- Execute assigned work orders and report status to the Community
Manager timely and efficiently.
- Promote goodwill by handling all contacts with residents,
prospective residents, visitors and other employees in a spirit of
courtesy, cooperation and attentiveness.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take
immediate action with community manager approval.
- Ensure community grounds are appropriately manicured. Regularly
treat for weeds, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread
mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut down and remove
tree limbs as needed, and perform other lawn care services as
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, including
common areas, main entrance and from resident's sites as needed to
maintain community appearance.
- Perform snow removal using a snow blower, hand shovel or a plow
truck, as applicable.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents
who do not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have
large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds
equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of equipment and
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment to keep it clean
and cared for.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to
reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company,
team members and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely
- Remain available for "on call" duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator's license, maintenance of a good driving record
at all times, and insurability under the Company's policy at all
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs,
HVAC, and carpentry.
- May need to provide own tools.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and other
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time
off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Keywords: RHP Properties, Janesville , Maintenance Technician (FT) Janesville, WI, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!