Company: SHINE Technologies, LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
SHINE is seeking an Electrical Engineer who will assist with the
design, development, procurement, construction, installation, and
testing of systems used to control and monitor processes for our
new medical isotope production facility. This position works as
part of a collaborative team that oversees the design of the
control systems and selects instruments and equipment for the SHINE
facility. Duties and Responsibilities:Specific duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide input on the schedule tasks for length and effort
required to create design products.
- Drive decisions on vendor requests, changes, and updates to
equipment and programming.
- Become the responsible engineer for a subset of the I&C
equipment, guiding it through the design, procurement and
construction process while ensuring it meets design
- Work collaboratively with other engineering disciplines to
select instruments to measure process variables in the process
systems in the SHINE facility.
- Prepare instrument specifications, calculations, and test plans
to support the design, new construction, testing, commissioning,
in-field troubleshooting and operation of the future SHINE medical
isotope production facility.The I&C team is responsible for the
following, therefore duties may include:
- Oversee the development of digital and analog control systems,
including distributed control systems (DCS), programmable logic
controllers (PLC), and data acquisition systems (DAQ), by
performing reviews of vendor deliverables.
- Design and implement instrument cable routing, conduit and
raceway design, installation drawings, and loop diagrams.For
applicants with more experience (higher level engineers):
- Mentor less senior engineers in the technology, decision
making, and ownership of the I&C equipment that they are
- Lead the interfaces between stakeholders and the I&C
- Provide an interface with the Auxiliary Systems Group to
coordinate the power distribution to I&C equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related
technical discipline with experience on instruments and/or
- Position level based upon years of relevant experience. SHINE
is open to entry-level for this position.
- Ability to think strategically and take decisive action once
the necessary information has been gathered.
- Ability to critically evaluate information and the boldness to
ask questions when things don't make sense. Eligibility for
employment is conditioned on the applicant's ability to qualify for
access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls.
Additionally, applicant's eligibility may be conditioned based upon
meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access
to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a
pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background
check.SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical
component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every
member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and
experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and
from the responsibility we take for our actions.SHINE Technologies
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. PI200864649
Keywords: SHINE Technologies, LLC, Janesville , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!