Company: InterCon Construction, Inc.
Posted on: May 18, 2023
InterCon Construction is a Utility and Pipeline Construction
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
This position requires consistent travel throughout US, primarily
in the Midwest.
- Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for
the delivery or pickup of goods to ensure timely service.
- Requires loading, securing, and unloading of construction
equipment and/or cargo between Wisconsin and various areas
- Requires determining gross weight load, requesting permits when
required, and determining route based on road restrictions and load
- Works away from home requiring overnight stays occasionally.
Typical work schedule is Monday through Saturday; however, may not
work every Saturday.
- Maintains telephone contact with Project Manager to receive
delivery or pickup instructions or to receive notice of changes in
- Maintains logs of travel and cargo according to federal and
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and presentation.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of heavy equipment hauling experience with
a lowboy detachable trailers and flatbed trailers.
- Valid Class A CDL Driver's License (tanker endorsement
preferred) with a good, clean driving record.
- Knowledge of safe operating techniques of equipment being
- Instrumentation and warning devices of the equipment
- Ability to climb into equipment being loaded and
- An emphasis on safety in both driving and loading/unloading
Call us @ (877) 542-2510 or Apply down below!
Keywords: InterCon Construction, Inc., Janesville , Flatbed/Lowboy Driver, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...