Company: Vontier Corporation
Posted on: May 20, 2023
This position is primarily responsible for the electrical assembly of the compressor stations, dispensers and other CNG equipment. - This includes building refueling panels, and other electrical devices such as electrical motors, sensors, lighting, ESD's, modems, and alarm systems. - The job requires conduit runs to be bent and installed, wires labeled, pulled, stripped and connected. - Operators follow engineering drawings, work orders, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, and other written specifications, if applicable, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- - - - - - - - Experience with commercial, high voltage components and experience with manual conduit bending required. -
- - - - - - - - Complete all electrical wiring using proper assembly methods, data obtained in the manufacturing procedures and good workmanship skills.
- - - - - - - - - Bend and install all conduit sizes -" - 4" including complex conduit runs OR field terminate.
- - - - - - - - Pull wires through the conduit and assemble connection including proper labeling.
- - - - - - - - -Ensure all work meets company standards.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Keywords: Vontier Corporation, Janesville , Electrical Assembler, Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
here to apply!