1st Shift Logistics Dispatcher
Company: Stoughton Trucking, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2023
This position will be based in either Stoughton or Brodhead, WI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in environments including adverse conditions such as cold,
snow, rain or heat
- Interact and communicate with customers via telephone, email
and/or in person in a polite and courteous way
- Customer service focused, represent a professional image
regarding pick-up and any delivery problems.
- Direct emergency vehicles and handle communication for
emergencies when necessary
- Complete a daily shift log and pass down information at end of
shift to Security Guard
- Perform trailer security exit checklist with Carrier Driver and
store electronically with the Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Submit Quality Issue notifications to Quality Department
- Completes daily shift log by recording customer interactions
and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and
comments as well as action taken in neat and legible hand
- Records, documents and perform data entry for trailer
- Maintain inventory/location records of finished goods and other
trailers as needed
- Escalates unresolved issues to supervisor
- Register visitors and direct to entry points
- Answering internal and external calls
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Read and interpret documents and instructions
- Perform and complete Vehicle Daily Inspection checklist on
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely,
accurate and highly productive manner according to company
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis.
Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ensure the safety of others near moving vehicles.
- Maintain key and equipment list
- Additional duties include, but not limited to filing, records
retention, document copying and scanning, paperwork distribution,
- Ability to follow Company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties assigned required by the Company Work
- Monday through Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm Above is a list of the
most important responsibilities and functions, which are essential
to the position. Employees must be able to perform these essential
functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable
accommodation. Accommodations will be evaluated and provided to
eligible employees on a case by case basis, depending on the
employee's medical restrictions, work availability, the nature of
the position, the position's essential functions and other relevant
- Education: High School Diploma, GED, or technical school
education and at least 2 years of related experience in a
- Valid Driver's License
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Safe driving skills and good driving record.
- Fluency in English language.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised.
- Ability to organize and prioritize time to balance conflicting
- Ability to operate two-way and emergency radio systems.
- Core Competencies:
- Positive attitude
Keywords: Stoughton Trucking, Inc., Janesville , 1st Shift Logistics Dispatcher, Professions , Albany, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!