Warehouse Worker (Monday-Friday)
Company: Imperial Supplies
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
Our team members enjoy a competitive wage and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance in addition to generous profit sharing and 401k programs.
Under direct supervision, the Material Handler position is responsible for safe and accurate manual packaging of product, picking orders and cycle counting using non-powered industrial and powered? equipment while meeting defined production standards within the Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Package inbound material including assortment kit assembly using package labeling system and printers, automated packaging equipment, scales, tape guns, mechanical stapler, and shrink wrapping.
- Document packaging activity using radio frequency scanners and keyboard data entry.
- Pick orders on floor level of warehouse using non-powered industrial equipment.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting using non-powered industrial equipment.
- Partner with Quality Control personnel to ensure only authorized, quality goods are packed into stock.
- Pick orders using safe operation of powered industrial equipment, label printers, radio frequency scanners and keyboard data entry.
- Perform Cart Put Away, Restock Picking and assist with inventory cycle counting using powered industrial equipment.
- General knowledge of distribution/ manufacturing operations.
- Average math skills & effective reading and writing skills. Attentiveness to detail and accuracy and problem solving ability.
- Requires majority of the time standing and walking in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- A competitive wage and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal advancement & professional growth
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Data Entry, Administrative
Keywords: Imperial Supplies, Janesville , Warehouse Worker (Monday-Friday), Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!