Material Handler II (1:30pm-10pm)
Company: Imperial Supplies
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth! Imperial
Supplies, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality
maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since
1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by
tailoring our services to meet their changing needs. The Material
Handler II is responsible for safe and accurate picking orders and
cycle counting using powered industrial equipment and will be on
powered industrial equipment minimally on an average of 60% of work
time. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Package inbound material including using package labeling
system and printers, automated packaging equipment, scales, tape
guns, mechanical stapler, and shrink wrapping.
- Document packaging activity using radio frequency scanners and
keyboard data entry.
- Maintain stock of packaging supplies at packaging stations.
- Pick orders using safe operation of powered industrial
equipment, label printers, radio frequency scanners and keyboard
- Perform Cart Put Away, Restock Picking and assist with
inventory cycle counting using powered industrial equipment.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent and one year of general
knowledge of distribution/manufacturing operations.
- High degree of mathematical skills, effective reading and
writing skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy. Problem
solving skills and ability to complete assigned responsibilities
with minimal direction.
- Requires majority of time standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and operate heavy
industrial equipment to a height of 40 feet above floor level.
- A competitive wage and industry leading benefits including
immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal
advancement & professional growth Imperial is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status. Job Segment: Data Entry, Administrative
Keywords: Imperial Supplies, Janesville , Material Handler II (1:30pm-10pm), Professions , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!