Remote Business Development Specialist (Outside Sales Executive)
Company: GSA National
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions, GSA National, is seeking a
Business Development Specialist! GSA National is an AssuredPartners
Compensation: Anticipated base salary of $75,000 to $100,000 based
on experience plus generous commissions with opportunity for annual
client residuals. Annual target salary: Year 1 = $125,000, Year 2 =
$200,000 and Year 3 = $275,000+!
Job Location & Tavel: 100% remote position with roughly 25%-50%
United Stated travel. Quarterly meetings to HQ in Virginia. The
ideal candidate resides in the advertised region.
GSA National Offers Excellent Benefits, Including:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and match,
generous PTO/vacation time (14 days starting), holiday pay (12 days
per year), and more
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Business Development Specialist Role:The Business Development
Specialist is responsible for broker and GovCon employer
development in their perspective territory and with assigned
prospects. The Business Development Specialist develops a sales
territory and networks while meeting company strategic plan and
goals. The Business Development Specialist works closely with
prospects, brokers, and internal departments to achieve sales
Business Development Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in B2B service or solution sales
- Experience within Employee Benefits (insurance, internal
- Proven experience in exceeding new business sales goals
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Experience in the healthcare or insurance industry a plus
(selling a service)
The Right Person to become our Business Development Specialist has:
- Experience explaining employee benefits and insurance
- Successfully built a client book of business from the ground
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and
- Leadership skills and the ability to drive sales
- Expert computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint) and the Internet
- Experience using CRM software (LeadMaster)
- Familiarity with leveraging social media for sales outreach
- Intermediate knowledge of employee benefit plans, voluntary
benefits, and other healthcare-associated benefits preferred
- Familiarity with the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts (DBRA) and/or
Service Contract Act (SCA) a plus
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills and the ability
to close a sale
- Ability to develop, present and execute strategic services
- Superior communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal, partnership, and collaboration skills
Business Development Specialist Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Builds and manages their sales region for growth with an
insurance broker and GovCon employer prospects.
- Leads the day-to-day operations of their sales region.
- Follows the strategic sales plan and sales strategy for the
market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and
- Upholds activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments,
presentations, proposals, and closes by monitoring performance on
an ongoing basis.
- Oversees the preparation of services proposals and RFP
- Conducts sales presentations as needed.
- Creates and builds strategic partnerships with brokers and
consultants through consistent contact, professional meetings to
groups, responsive communication, problem resolution, and meeting
- May represent company conferences and tradeshows to network and
promote GSA service models.
- Required to pass all applicable training specific to HIPAA and
any other company required training.
- Follow the company policies and procedures required to comply
with applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements,
including HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
About GSA National:GSA National has been helping government
contractors ensure compliance and streamline costs since 1991. GSA
National provides consulting, compliance, and administrative
outsourcing services to many of the industry's leading contractors.
We specialize in the design, management, and administration of
employee benefit programs for government contractors both
domestically and internationally.GSA National helps government
contractors meet their compliance and benefits administration goals
through a variety of strategies and benefits offerings. Our service
models include SCA Compliance Analysis, SCA hourly H&W true-up
processing, SCA Training, Consulting, and more. These approaches
allow the client to balance the demands of compliance, competitive
contract bidding, and employee satisfaction.#a
Keywords: GSA National, Janesville , Remote Business Development Specialist (Outside Sales Executive), Sales , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!