Customer Service Representative (SASid Insurance Development)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Since 1997, SASid (Smart and Simple insurance development) and
InsuranceTPA.com have been helping insurance companies,
associations, and brokers succeed and thrive in today's insurance
sales and the administrative environment through proprietary SaaS
cloud-based technologies and products. Our mission to build,
market, and administrate niche health and supplemental insurance
products which help people; to create insurance products and
technologies which are simple to understand, quote, purchase and
smart to have.
InsuranceTPA.com, an Acrisure agency partner, has a current need
for a full-time Customer Service Representative in their Health
Claims department. He/she is responsible for assisting customers
with locating in-network providers to obtain the best possible
benefit for their insurance policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to meet metrics assigned to this position regarding
abandonment rates, talk time and speed of answer for inbound
- Conducting inbound and outbound calls regarding medical
policies with policyholders and providers
- Verifying and explaining health insurance benefits with
different types of supplemental health plans and describe
exclusions and non-covered treatment
- Ability to multi-task
- Miscellaneous clerical duties
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be
modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge in medical terminology, required
- Health claims experience, preferred
- Customer service experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, Google
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to type 50+ wpm
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Excellent benefits package that includes access to medical,
dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k benefits as well as paid
vacation and holidays
- Bonuses based on transparent results
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All
applicants will be considered for---employment---without attention
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not
accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a
mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered Acrisure's property, and Acrisure will not be obligated
to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to
Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure's Human Resources
Keywords: Acrisure, Janesville , Customer Service Representative (SASid Insurance Development), Sales , Janesville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!